Slab Leak Detection | Home Repair Specialist We know that repair problems are common to every home. If you need do it yourself tips we have many articles throughout this site that will help you with your plumbing repairs. Just do a site search for D.I.Y below and find tips on how to make your commodes flush better or how to do a homeowner slab leak test and more. If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to give us a call 817-447-2654.
Looking for dependable Slab Leak Detection plumbers? Give us a call!
Our plumbers specialize in slab leak detection and plumbing repair. We offer dependable plumbing repair through years of experience and application, so you can count on us for quality workmanship. Slab Leaks are sometimes hard to catch and can be very costly if gone unnoticed. Slab leak detection can be found on the fixture itself, on the water pipe or underneath the slab. The sooner your water leak is detected, the better chance you have of saving your foundation from costly repairs, a flooded yard, a warped floor or cabinet damage.
If you have a smell like rotten eggs in your house, or if you can hear a noise that sounds like water running, you may need slab leak detection and repair service. If it is on a drain line under the slab, roots can eventually get into the pipes and cause your drain line to break apart even more compounding the problem.
Why choose Our Dependable Slab Leak Detection and Repair Company
Dependable Plumbing Company has been in business locally since
1985. We have been doing slab leak detection and plumbing repair a long time, building confidence with other plumbing companies who sometimes hire us to locate their slab leaks. We have owned SLABLEAK.COM for over 11 years. Our coverage area extends to south D.F.W and surrounding areas. We have licensed plumbers who know how to meet your needs. If you would like to know some tips on what it takes to be a good plumber please see our Articles page.
Slab Leak Detection “Do It Yourself” Testing | D.I.Y
- If you feel a hot area on your floor this is a good indication of a hot water slab leak on the hot water supply line.
- Do you have a high water bill? A busted pipe can cause the water bills to soar. A 1/8 inch hole in a busted pipe @ 40 PSI can leak as much as 2500 gallons in 24 hrs.
- Do you hear water running? Slab Leaks sometimes can be heard in the pipes.
- Have a wet spot? Sometimes slab leak detection can be seen as water surfaces through the floor or outside the house next to the slab in the yard.
- Have discoloration of Flooring? Sometimes discoloration is a good slab leak detection source.
- Water Meter turning? If your meter is turning it is possible it is a slab leak or the toilets could be leaking through the flapper. Try the water meter test again after shutting off the toilets and making sure nothing is leaking or running anywhere in the water pressure system. If the meter is still turning after you shut off the toilets this could be a possible slab leak detection source.
Our Company has several ways for you to contact us. We have live chat on our web sites listed above and also in the right column of this page, or you can call us at 817-447-2654 Monday thru Friday. Some weekends we are available.
If you have questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We welcome you to visit slableak.com if you need more information on a slab leak busted pipes under your slab, or just give us a call. Our expert plumbers are experienced in all types of repairs.